A story of sorrow.

CuriousDrat

A story of sorrow.

Post  CuriousDrat on Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:40 pm

I came onto the scene during AfroUnderscoreStud's Hitler craze (if you were a member during 2006-2007 you will know what I am talking about). Before 2009, I hardly did much, but since 2009 I have constantly submitted ""high quality entertainment under many names and quickly get them hacked by faggots like Fleek and Crebz.

Out of all the flash crews that came and gone, you guys are one of the lucky ones and will hopefully outlast such crews like the Faggot Federation.

The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):
    5/5  (5/5)

Re: A story of sorrow.

Post  The Heap on Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:11 pm

CuriousDrat wrote:I came onto the scene during AfroUnderscoreStud's Hitler craze (if you were a member during 2006-2007 you will know what I am talking about). Before 2009, I hardly did much, but since 2009 I have constantly submitted ""high quality entertainment under many names and quickly get them hacked by faggots like Fleek and Crebz.

Out of all the flash crews that came and gone, you guys are one of the lucky ones and will hopefully outlast such crews like the Faggot Federation.

yea the [FF] came and went fairly quick if you ask me. im not sure, but i think [TT] might have outlasted the faggot federation, or if not its lived a fair bit since [TT] has been around for nearly a year.

oh, and funny thing is, [TT] got hacked before, but we just kept rollin'

CuriousDrat

Post  CuriousDrat on Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:36 am

The Heap wrote:
    CuriousDrat wrote:I came onto the scene during AfroUnderscoreStud's Hitler craze (if you were a member during 2006-2007 you will know what I am talking about). Before 2009, I hardly did much, but since 2009 I have constantly submitted ""high quality entertainment under many names and quickly get them hacked by faggots like Fleek and Crebz.

yea the [FF] came and went fairly quick if you ask me. im not sure, but i think [TT] might have outlasted the faggot federation, or if not its lived a fair bit since [TT] has been around for nearly a year.

oh, and funny thing is, [TT] got hacked before, but we just kept rollin'
    Depends on what your meaning of outlasting is.

The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):
    5/5  (5/5)

Post  The Heap on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:12 am

my meaning of outlasting means being around since formed without dying

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:51 am