supThe length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Kovio

supThe length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Post  Kovio on Wed May 26, 2010 9:27 pm

saw some flash of yours on newgrounds
    i lol'd
    decided to join
    ye
    The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):
    5/5  (5/5)

Re: supThe length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Post  The Heap on Wed May 26, 2010 10:00 pm

hullo Kovio

you got flash? if you donts, just google search "adobe flash cs3 portable" and voila you have gotten Adobe Flash to make flashes

if you don't know how to do our spam flashes, i'll teach ya just like how i taught myself to spam newgrounds.

welcome to the club yo

heres pingu's 7-11 for ya:
    The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):
    5/5  (5/5)

Re: supThe length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters

Post  The Heap on Wed May 26, 2010 10:05 pm

oh, and you aren't a trash heap until you see this flash
    okay technically i added you as a trash troupe member but you should see this since this is the best example of flash we created

Kovio

Post  Kovio on Wed May 26, 2010 10:25 pm

michiganplateclock.newgrounds.com
    kovioxz.newgrounds.com

and both of those accouns had tons more flashes but ive been deleted so many times

edit:

im also a member of the KK since 06, and the LL and CC, so im good with knowing how to spam and troll newgrounds etc.
    The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):
    5/5  (5/5)

Post  The Heap on Wed May 26, 2010 10:28 pm

oh sweet looks like yur all set up

what flash version do u use bai the way? im using cs3 but i used to use version 8

oh and i saw ur flashes they are da bomb!

how bout you submit an entry to our second [TT] stupid collab

we have done more flashes earlier but alas my old account was hacked so i had to start fresh

Kovio

Post  Kovio on Wed May 26, 2010 10:29 pm

ill make a part, what is about lol

also i use flash 8 becuase cs3 and cs4 are to much of a change in layout for me to handle :#

you got aim or msn btw?
    The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):
    5/5  (5/5)

Post  The Heap on Wed May 26, 2010 10:32 pm

yes i have aim its trashtroupeaim but im in an odd timezone compared to most spammers so im hitting da briks in a little while

cs4 is a major change in layout for me i have used it but i dont like it
    i like cs3 since its kinda polished but it still (after one or two minor changes) for the most part keeps the same layout as MX and 8

the collab is just anything you want basically
    the dimensions are 550x400, 30fps, FLA format, actionscript 2

Kovio

Post  Kovio on Wed May 26, 2010 10:34 pm

The Heap wrote:yes i have aim its trashtroupeaim but im in an odd timezone compared to most spammers so im hitting da briks in a little while

cs4 is a major change in layout for me i have used it but i dont like it
    i like cs3 since its kinda polished but it still (after one or two minor changes) for the most part keeps the same layout as MX and 8

the collab is just anything you want basically
    the dimensions are 550x400, 30fps, FLA format, actionscript 2

added and maybe ill go torrent CS3, and ill make a part yo
    The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):
    5/5  (5/5)

Post  The Heap on Wed May 26, 2010 10:36 pm

okay

if i were u i wouldnt even bother torrenting

id just download adobe flash cs3 portable and winrar and unpack the executable into a folder since its way faster if yu do it that way

you can still submit with flash 8 btw the files are forwards/backwards-compatible

Kovio

Post  Kovio on Wed May 26, 2010 10:39 pm

The Heap wrote:okay

if i were u i wouldnt even bother torrenting

id just download adobe flash cs3 portable and winrar and unpack the executable into a folder since its way faster if yu do it that way

you can still submit with flash 8 btw the files are forwards/backwards-compatible

it would be the trial would it not?
    The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):
    5/5  (5/5)

Post  The Heap on Thu May 27, 2010 7:17 am

adobe flash cs3 portable is cracked
    i should know since i use it

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:27 pm