PELSWICK EGGERT POOPY FART

The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):
    5/5  (5/5)

PELSWICK EGGERT POOPY FART

Post  The Heap on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:25 pm

HELLO I AM PELSWICK AND I AM GOING TO BURGER KING TODAY I SHALL FART IN THEIR SHAKE DISPENSERS AND ORDER A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE AND A WHOPPER WITH FRENCH FRIES WHICH I WILL DRINK THE FART MILKSHAKE AND I WILL FART EVERYWHERE FROM BEING AROUSED BY IT AND I WILL SHOVEL THE FOOD DOWN AND THEN TAKE A MASSIVE DUMP ALL OVER THE TABLES AND WILL LEAVE THAT SWELL PLACE HELLO I AM PELSWICK AND I AM GOING TO BURGER KING TODAY I SHALL FART IN THEIR SHAKE DISPENSERS AND ORDER A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE AND A WHOPPER WITH FRENCH FRIES WHICH I WILL DRINK THE FART MILKSHAKE AND I WILL FART EVERYWHERE FROM BEING AROUSED BY IT AND I WILL SHOVEL THE FOOD DOWN AND THEN TAKE A MASSIVE DUMP ALL OVER THE TABLES AND WILL LEAVE THAT SWELL PLACE HELLO I AM PELSWICK AND I AM GOING TO BURGER KING TODAY I SHALL FART IN THEIR SHAKE DISPENSERS AND ORDER A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE AND A WHOPPER WITH FRENCH FRIES WHICH I WILL DRINK THE FART MILKSHAKE AND I WILL FART EVERYWHERE FROM BEING AROUSED BY IT AND I WILL SHOVEL THE FOOD DOWN AND THEN TAKE A MASSIVE DUMP ALL OVER THE TABLES AND WILL LEAVE THAT SWELL PLACE HELLO I AM PELSWICK AND I AM GOING TO BURGER KING TODAY I SHALL FART IN THEIR SHAKE DISPENSERS AND ORDER A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE AND A WHOPPER WITH FRENCH FRIES WHICH I WILL DRINK THE FART MILKSHAKE AND I WILL FART EVERYWHERE FROM BEING AROUSED BY IT AND I WILL SHOVEL THE FOOD DOWN AND THEN TAKE A MASSIVE DUMP ALL OVER THE TABLES AND WILL LEAVE THAT SWELL PLACE HELLO I AM PELSWICK AND I AM GOING TO BURGER KING TODAY I SHALL FART IN THEIR SHAKE DISPENSERS AND ORDER A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE AND A WHOPPER WITH FRENCH FRIES WHICH I WILL DRINK THE FART MILKSHAKE AND I WILL FART EVERYWHERE FROM BEING AROUSED BY IT AND I WILL SHOVEL THE FOOD DOWN AND THEN TAKE A MASSIVE DUMP ALL OVER THE TABLES AND WILL LEAVE THAT SWELL PLACE HELLO I AM PELSWICK AND I AM GOING TO BURGER KING TODAY I SHALL FART IN THEIR SHAKE DISPENSERS AND ORDER A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE AND A WHOPPER WITH FRENCH FRIES WHICH I WILL DRINK THE FART MILKSHAKE AND I WILL FART EVERYWHERE FROM BEING AROUSED BY IT AND I WILL SHOVEL THE FOOD DOWN AND THEN TAKE A MASSIVE DUMP ALL OVER THE TABLES AND WILL LEAVE THAT SWELL PLACE HELLO I AM PELSWICK AND I AM GOING TO BURGER KING TODAY I SHALL FART IN THEIR SHAKE DISPENSERS AND ORDER A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE AND A WHOPPER WITH FRENCH FRIES WHICH I WILL DRINK THE FART MILKSHAKE AND I WILL FART EVERYWHERE FROM BEING AROUSED BY IT AND I WILL SHOVEL THE FOOD DOWN AND THEN TAKE A MASSIVE DUMP ALL OVER THE TABLES AND WILL LEAVE THAT SWELL PLACE HELLO I AM PELSWICK AND I AM GOING TO BURGER KING TODAY I SHALL FART IN THEIR SHAKE DISPENSERS AND ORDER A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE AND A WHOPPER WITH FRENCH FRIES WHICH I WILL DRINK THE FART MILKSHAKE AND I WILL FART EVERYWHERE FROM BEING AROUSED BY IT AND I WILL SHOVEL THE FOOD DOWN AND THEN TAKE A MASSIVE DUMP ALL OVER THE TABLES AND WILL LEAVE THAT SWELL PLACE HELLO I AM PELSWICK AND I AM GOING TO BURGER KING TODAY I SHALL FART IN THEIR SHAKE DISPENSERS AND ORDER A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE AND A WHOPPER WITH FRENCH FRIES WHICH I WILL DRINK THE FART MILKSHAKE AND I WILL FART EVERYWHERE FROM BEING AROUSED BY IT AND I WILL SHOVEL THE FOOD DOWN AND THEN TAKE A MASSIVE DUMP ALL OVER THE TABLES AND WILL LEAVE THAT SWELL PLACE HELLO I AM PELSWICK AND I AM GOING TO BURGER KING TODAY I SHALL FART IN THEIR SHAKE DISPENSERS AND ORDER A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE AND A WHOPPER WITH FRENCH FRIES WHICH I WILL DRINK THE FART MILKSHAKE AND I WILL FART EVERYWHERE FROM BEING AROUSED BY IT AND I WILL SHOVEL THE FOOD DOWN AND THEN TAKE A MASSIVE DUMP ALL OVER THE TABLES AND WILL LEAVE THAT SWELL PLACE HELLO I AM PELSWICK AND I AM GOING TO BURGER KING TODAY I SHALL FART IN THEIR SHAKE DISPENSERS AND ORDER A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE AND A WHOPPER WITH FRENCH FRIES WHICH I WILL DRINK THE FART MILKSHAKE AND I WILL FART EVERYWHERE FROM BEING AROUSED BY IT AND I WILL SHOVEL THE FOOD DOWN AND THEN TAKE A MASSIVE DUMP ALL OVER THE TABLES AND WILL LEAVE THAT SWELL PLACE

Dante Feistel
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):
    5/5  (5/5)

Re: PELSWICK EGGERT POOPY FART

Post  Dante Feistel on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:31 pm

The Heap wrote:

HELLO I AM PELSWICK AND I AM GOING TO BURGER KING TODAY I SHALL FART IN THEIR SHAKE DISPENSERS AND ORDER A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE AND A WHOPPER WITH FRENCH FRIES WHICH I WILL DRINK THE FART MILKSHAKE AND I WILL FART EVERYWHERE FROM BEING AROUSED BY IT AND I WILL SHOVEL THE FOOD DOWN AND THEN TAKE A MASSIVE DUMP ALL OVER THE TABLES AND WILL LEAVE THAT SWELL PLACE HELLO I AM PELSWICK AND I AM GOING TO BURGER KING TODAY I SHALL FART IN THEIR SHAKE DISPENSERS AND ORDER A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE AND A WHOPPER WITH FRENCH FRIES WHICH I WILL DRINK THE FART MILKSHAKE AND I WILL FART EVERYWHERE FROM BEING AROUSED BY IT AND I WILL SHOVEL THE FOOD DOWN AND THEN TAKE A MASSIVE DUMP ALL OVER THE TABLES AND WILL LEAVE THAT SWELL PLACE HELLO I AM PELSWICK AND I AM GOING TO BURGER KING TODAY I SHALL FART IN THEIR SHAKE DISPENSERS AND ORDER A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE AND A WHOPPER WITH FRENCH FRIES WHICH I WILL DRINK THE FART MILKSHAKE AND I WILL FART EVERYWHERE FROM BEING AROUSED BY IT AND I WILL SHOVEL THE FOOD DOWN AND THEN TAKE A MASSIVE DUMP ALL OVER THE TABLES AND WILL LEAVE THAT SWELL PLACE HELLO I AM PELSWICK AND I AM GOING TO BURGER KING TODAY I SHALL FART IN THEIR SHAKE DISPENSERS AND ORDER A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE AND A WHOPPER WITH FRENCH FRIES WHICH I WILL DRINK THE FART MILKSHAKE AND I WILL FART EVERYWHERE FROM BEING AROUSED BY IT AND I WILL SHOVEL THE FOOD DOWN AND THEN TAKE A MASSIVE DUMP ALL OVER THE TABLES AND WILL LEAVE THAT SWELL PLACE HELLO I AM PELSWICK AND I AM GOING TO BURGER KING TODAY I SHALL FART IN THEIR SHAKE DISPENSERS AND ORDER A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE AND A WHOPPER WITH FRENCH FRIES WHICH I WILL DRINK THE FART MILKSHAKE AND I WILL FART EVERYWHERE FROM BEING AROUSED BY IT AND I WILL SHOVEL THE FOOD DOWN AND THEN TAKE A MASSIVE DUMP ALL OVER THE TABLES AND WILL LEAVE THAT SWELL PLACE HELLO I AM PELSWICK AND I AM GOING TO BURGER KING TODAY I SHALL FART IN THEIR SHAKE DISPENSERS AND ORDER A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE AND A WHOPPER WITH FRENCH FRIES WHICH I WILL DRINK THE FART MILKSHAKE AND I WILL FART EVERYWHERE FROM BEING AROUSED BY IT AND I WILL SHOVEL THE FOOD DOWN AND THEN TAKE A MASSIVE DUMP ALL OVER THE TABLES AND WILL LEAVE THAT SWELL PLACE HELLO I AM PELSWICK AND I AM GOING TO BURGER KING TODAY I SHALL FART IN THEIR SHAKE DISPENSERS AND ORDER A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE AND A WHOPPER WITH FRENCH FRIES WHICH I WILL DRINK THE FART MILKSHAKE AND I WILL FART EVERYWHERE FROM BEING AROUSED BY IT AND I WILL SHOVEL THE FOOD DOWN AND THEN TAKE A MASSIVE DUMP ALL OVER THE TABLES AND WILL LEAVE THAT SWELL PLACE HELLO I AM PELSWICK AND I AM GOING TO BURGER KING TODAY I SHALL FART IN THEIR SHAKE DISPENSERS AND ORDER A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE AND A WHOPPER WITH FRENCH FRIES WHICH I WILL DRINK THE FART MILKSHAKE AND I WILL FART EVERYWHERE FROM BEING AROUSED BY IT AND I WILL SHOVEL THE FOOD DOWN AND THEN TAKE A MASSIVE DUMP ALL OVER THE TABLES AND WILL LEAVE THAT SWELL PLACE HELLO I AM PELSWICK AND I AM GOING TO BURGER KING TODAY I SHALL FART IN THEIR SHAKE DISPENSERS AND ORDER A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE AND A WHOPPER WITH FRENCH FRIES WHICH I WILL DRINK THE FART MILKSHAKE AND I WILL FART EVERYWHERE FROM BEING AROUSED BY IT AND I WILL SHOVEL THE FOOD DOWN AND THEN TAKE A MASSIVE DUMP ALL OVER THE TABLES AND WILL LEAVE THAT SWELL PLACE HELLO I AM PELSWICK AND I AM GOING TO BURGER KING TODAY I SHALL FART IN THEIR SHAKE DISPENSERS AND ORDER A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE AND A WHOPPER WITH FRENCH FRIES WHICH I WILL DRINK THE FART MILKSHAKE AND I WILL FART EVERYWHERE FROM BEING AROUSED BY IT AND I WILL SHOVEL THE FOOD DOWN AND THEN TAKE A MASSIVE DUMP ALL OVER THE TABLES AND WILL LEAVE THAT SWELL PLACE HELLO I AM PELSWICK AND I AM GOING TO BURGER KING TODAY I SHALL FART IN THEIR SHAKE DISPENSERS AND ORDER A CHOCOLATE MILKSHAKE AND A WHOPPER WITH FRENCH FRIES WHICH I WILL DRINK THE FART MILKSHAKE AND I WILL FART EVERYWHERE FROM BEING AROUSED BY IT AND I WILL SHOVEL THE FOOD DOWN AND THEN TAKE A MASSIVE DUMP ALL OVER THE TABLES AND WILL LEAVE THAT SWELL PLACE

I think I lol'd
    The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):
    5/5  (5/5)

Post  The Heap on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:32 pm

He will continue farting until he has no more farts in his body, then he will consume his farts and fart more and of course He will continue farting until he has no more farts in his body, then he will consume his farts and fart more and of course He will continue farting until he has no more farts in his body, then he will consume his farts and fart more and of course He will continue farting until he has no more farts in his body, then he will consume his farts and fart more and of course He will continue farting until he has no more farts in his body, then he will consume his farts and fart more and of course He will continue farting until he has no more farts in his body, then he will consume his farts and fart more and of course He will continue farting until he has no more farts in his body, then he will consume his farts and fart more and of course He will continue farting until he has no more farts in his body, then he will consume his farts and fart more and of course .......

Dante Feistel
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):
    5/5  (5/5)

Post  Dante Feistel on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:34 pm

The Heap wrote:He will continue farting until he has no more farts in his body, then he will consume his farts and fart more and of course He will continue farting until he has no more farts in his body, then he will consume his farts and fart more and of course He will continue farting until he has no more farts in his body, then he will consume his farts and fart more and of course He will continue farting until he has no more farts in his body, then he will consume his farts and fart more and of course He will continue farting until he has no more farts in his body, then he will consume his farts and fart more and of course He will continue farting until he has no more farts in his body, then he will consume his farts and fart more and of course He will continue farting until he has no more farts in his body, then he will consume his farts and fart more and of course He will continue farting until he has no more farts in his body, then he will consume his farts and fart more and of course .......

The repeating is swell
    The Heap
    Admin

TrashGame Sheet
    Weight (Metric Tons):
    5/5  (5/5)

Post  The Heap on Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:50 pm

Pelswick will then go into the kitchen and steal everything and spray the fucker with grafitti and then he will have to clean that shit up after the manager sees it so Pelswick will be pissed off and then Pelswick will then go into the kitchen and steal everything and spray the fucker with grafitti and then he will have to clean that shit up after the manager sees it so Pelswick will be pissed off and then Pelswick will then go into the kitchen and steal everything and spray the fucker with grafitti and then he will have to clean that shit up after the manager sees it so Pelswick will be pissed off and then Pelswick will then go into the kitchen and steal everything and spray the fucker with grafitti and then he will have to clean that shit up after the manager sees it so Pelswick will be pissed off and then....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:54 pm